Saturday, November 5, 2011

Messing With Templates And Lauren Bringing Me Books

Just messing around with some more Blogger templates.  This one is "dynamic" so it might take a bit longer to load on slower connections or computers, but it looks kind of neat.  If you mouse over an image it shows you the post title and the date.  And if you click on that image, it opens the post (and its images) in a new little window.  You can change the way you view the blog with the options across the top: Classic, Flipcard, Magazine, Mosaic, Sidebar, Snapshot, and Timeslide.  I have no idea what Timeslide does but it sounds pretty awesome.
And now here's Lauren sitting in her favourite gigantic pile of books.
Reading some Melmo. 

 HERE I COME DADDY!
 I'M GOING TO BRING YOU THIS BOOK SO YOU CAN READ IT TO ME!
 I'M SERIOUS I'M BRINGING YOU THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW!
 Here it is.  Please read it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment