Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of Senior Kindergarten!

Today was Parker's first day of senior kindergarten!  I felt kind of bad for him because he had a bit of a fever and sore throat the day before and was pretty under the weather, but we really didn't want him to miss out on the very first day of senior kindergarten.  Hopefully he didn't infect everyone, but lots of parents were saying their kids had fevers too, so something was definitely doing around.  Here are some photos of Parker and Lauren on the front step before we left for school this morning!  It was raining, which was kind of a bummer, and it looks like Parker isn't wearing pants.  But he's wearing shorts!  They're just hiding under the long coat.

  "Reluctant cheeeeeese!"
 I told them to get nice and close and hug a little bit.  Lauren closed her eyes because that always makes a hug nicer.  :)
   
  
 He came home pretty tired and under the weather, but his teacher said he had a great first day so that's good!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Parker, I'm so sorry you were feeling under the weather on your first day of school, but I love your raincoat and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost fell off the couch when I saw that you had added new pictures to the blog! I hope Parker is feeling better now, and that he has had a great first week at school!

    ReplyDelete