Friday, October 26, 2012

Fun at the Fall Fair!

Oh, hey!  I have a blog at this address!  Here are some photos (and a video!) from the fall fair this year!
Lauren riding a car on a toddler ride!  I love how she's going, "Beep beep beep beep!" as she steers the wheel.
Bring on the rides and carnies!
 Lauren practicing her driving skills on some tractors.


 A baby cow!  Lauren got to touch the cow.

While Lauren took a potty break, Parker and I went into the arena to check out the horse show and pose for a photo in the aisle. 
 Rides!
 And slushies!
 Parker and Lauren both love merry-go-rounds.  I think this was our first ride of the day.
 Check out that photographer guy in the background taking photos of his kid!  (Hi Dan!)

 Cheeeeeese!  Although Lauren looks terrified.

 The gigantic ferris wheel!
 Some photos of Lauren enjoying her car ride.  She got a bit freaked out when the ride stopped though.


Here she is doing a crazy fish ride.  They went around in a circle and also up and down.  I thought they were going to launch her into the air but luckily her seat belt held her in.
 I think she likes it!

 Playing with ducks.  
 Parker and April on a bee ride that also went up and down.  They got the Parker bee!


 More merry-go-round!
Parker also bought a gigantic thing of cotton candy. 
 I asked him to take a huge bite for a photo.
 OM NOM NOM NOM!


 Just as we were leaving crazy rain clouds started to show up so I think we left at the right time!
Next year we're going to try to get bracelets for the rides instead of buying individual tickets.  I think it's cheaper that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment