Friday, January 14, 2011

21 Questions, Round 2!

Even though it's only been a month or so, I decided to try asking Parker the 21 questions again to see how many answers were the same and how many different.

21 Questions to ask your child: 

1. What is something mommy always says to you?  "It's time to go to bed!"

2. What makes you happy?  "Baby."

3. What makes you sad?  "Owies."

4. What makes you laugh?  "Ha ha ha ha!  [fake laughter]"

5. How old are you? "3."

6. How old is Mommy?  "Old years old."

7. How old is Daddy?  "Old years old."

8. What is your favorite thing to do?  "My favourite thing is to play Thomas!"

9. Who is your best friend?  "Baby."

10. What do you want to be when you grow up?  "I want to be a lantern and binoculars."

11. What are you really good at?  "Playing Thomas!"

12. What are you not very good at?  "I'm not very good at.....uh.....owies."

13. What did you do today?  "I don't know."

14. What is your favorite food?  "Noodles and chicken noodle soup!"

15. What is your favorite song?  "Viva La Vida by Coldplay."  (he didn't actually say the name, but he sang it)

16. What do you want for (holiday or birthday) this year?  "Dora cake!"

17. What is your favorite animal?  "Spider-Man!"

18. What is love?  "Looooove!  [gives me a big hug]"

19. What does mommy/daddy do for work?  "Daddy takes pictures and Mommy exercises."

20. Where do you live?  "I live at [says our address]."

21. Where is your favorite place to go?  "I love to go to the grocery store to get bread!"

1 comment: