Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Field Trip!

Whew!  It's been a while since I've updated because we're doing some renovations on my office.  So all of my stuff has been removed (the computer) and I haven't been able to connect to the internet from here in a week or so.  So these photos are a bit old (from the 10th) but here is Parker's class on a field trip to Little Cataraqui Creek Conservation Area!  When we arrived there was a puppet show involving some animals and then the kids got to eat a snack and drink some juice while checking out crazy animal bones and pelts.  Then we went for a hike to check out the chickadees and try to feed them.
Bunny!
 Parker looking around.
Hanging out. 
 Time for a hike!
 Checking out the woods.
 Posing for a photo.
 I'm not entirely sure what he's doing here.  Being crazy?  Eating snow?
 Here's one of the girls who works at the conservation area getting a chickadee to eat from her hand!  Parker and I were only able to get one.
 Miss Caroline getting a chickadee to eat!
 And another!
 And then it flew away.

No comments:

Post a Comment