Saturday, May 28, 2011

21 Questions, 4 Year Old Edition

Now that Parker is 4 I thought it would be fun to revisit the 21 Questions to ask your child thing: 

1. What is something mommy always says to you?  "I love you."

2. What makes you happy?  "Parker, you're a great boy!"

3. What makes you sad?  "Parker, you're not a great boy."

4. What makes you laugh?  "This [makes a crazy sound]."

5. How old are you? "10.  Just kidding.  I'm 4."

6. How old is Mommy?  "Old years old."

7. How old is Daddy?  "34.  Are you 34?"

8. What is your favorite thing to do?  "Play with my cash register."

9. Who is your best friend?  "Mommy."

10. What do you want to be when you grow up?  "I want to be a block player."

11. What are you really good at?  "I'm really good at playing with blocks.  And also reading."

12. What are you not very good at?  "Ummm....  doing time outs."

13. What did you do today?  "I went to the ice cream store!"

14. What is your favorite food?  "Chinese!"

15. What is your favorite song?  "I like eating noodles, that's what I like to doooooo....!"  (from Yo Gabba Gabba)

16. What do you want for (holiday or birthday) this year?  "How about some marshmallows?"

17. What is your favorite animal?  "Ducks!"

18. What is love?  "That means when you say I love you!"

19. What does mommy/daddy do for work?  "You do something for your business and Mommy runs!"

20. Where do you live?  "I live at [says our address]."

21. Where is your favourite place to go?  "To the Chinese restaurant!"


Here are the first two for comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment