Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Playdate With Milo

We were able to have Milo over for a playdate recently when Scott and Gemma moved into a new house!  Here are some photos of our day, which consisted of eating, hanging out, napping, and cutting the lawn.
Mmmm....  lunch.....
Lauren says, "HEEEEY YOOOOU GUUUUUYS"! 
 He's sitting next to Lauren!
Mmmm...  cucumber.... 
 Haha, Milo has the best smile.  I have no idea what we were laughing about but this photo makes me laugh every time I see it.

 Eating a cookie for dessert.
 Milo did an awesome job mowing my lawn.
 Just a bit of chocolate chip on his face.
 Weeeeee!  Although Parker looks kind of bored.  Wee.
 Mow mow mow....
 Playing with the sand table, driving some boats around.
 Scoop up the mud!
 And dump it out!
 And do it again!
 And dump it out again!

 They actually spontaneously hugged but I was upstairs getting something.  So when I came down I grabbed my camera and made them hug again.  I'm a task master like that.
 Awwww!
Thanks for the playdate!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Parker and Lauren! Thanks for an AWESOME day - you guys are the BEST!! love Milo

    ReplyDelete