Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lemoine Point in the Winter!

Man, it's been a while since I've updated this!  I think I've only made a handful of posts so far in the new year!  I definitely have to get on that.  
Here are some old photos from when we went for a walk at Lemoine Point -- and there was snow!  It only lasted for a few days, though.  We even broke out the sled, which Lauren loved.
 Cheeeeeeese!

 Parker waiting for some birds to eat the bird seed from his hand.
Some random people were walking by and I asked a guy to take a photo for us because I'm never in them!  He redirected us to stand elsewhere because of the back lighting.  Ha!  Everyone is a photographer! 
 Parker showing off his sled-pulling abilities.  They're top notch.
 Lauren waiting for birds to eat from her tiny gloved hand.
 Hey!  There's one!
 "Birdies..... where aaaaare yoooou?"

It's kind of funny posting this winter photos because today I think it was 9 or 11 degrees or something and I didn't even have a coat on in the afternoon.  Hopefully winter is done for good!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely place that is. You'll have to show it to me one day perhaps in the spring. Predictions are there will be no more snow this year!

    ReplyDelete