Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Photos From Kellen's Birthday Party

Kellen turned 4 and we were invited to his awesome party at the Rainbow World indoor play place in Pickering!  I didn't take very many photos, but here are a few!
Lauren playing some piano.
 Going down a crazy slide with neon lights.  JUST LIKE TRON.
 Lauren and April being cute together.

 Parker and Lita.  Parker was covering his ears because they had these hydraulic cannon things that shot foam balls and he thought they were too loud.  I thought they were too awesome.

 Lunch time!  Look how excited the kids are!
Lauren and I in the ball pit.  She hasn't had enough bacteria in her diet so I thought I'd let her lick some of the ball pit balls.   
Thanks for the invite, Kellen!  We had a great time!  And the pizza and cake was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment