Monday, May 14, 2012

Easter In Ajax!

I have a bunch of large photo collections from different holidays that I never got around to posting, so here are some of them now!  These are from our trip to Ajax for Easter!  We got to hang out with new baby Sarah and the kids did an awesome chocolate easter egg hunt.  
Lauren checking out baby Sarah.
 She's so little!
 Being a fresh baby is tiring.  

 Parker and Kellen playing in the sand table.  The day started off fairly cool but then it warmed up by lunch and everyone was in short sleeves!  Hooray for climate change!
 Baby Sarah and Aunt April.

 Lauren giving me an evil eye for trying to take a photo of her in her Easter dress. 
 Blowing me kisses!  Mwa!

 Kellen showing Lauren how the sand table works.




 Parker doing a disco dance inside the house while I take a photo of him through the patio door.
 He wanted to take a photo of me.  Slightly out of focus but I like the negative space and lens flare.
 Sitting at the kids' table for lunch!
 Crazy faces at the kids' table for lunch!
 Time to blow out the candles for Aunt Claire's birthday!  I think she turned 25.

 Lauren keeping a close eye on that cake to make sure some ends up in her mouth.

 Lita and baby Sarah.
 Dear cake: get in my mouf.  Sincerely, your pal Lauren.
 Time for the easter egg hunt!  Lauren was a bit confused at first I think.
But she figured it out pretty quickly. 




She kept saying, "Another one!" 


Eggs in her pocket. 
 Parker is a master egg-finder. 

 Awwwww yeah.
Kellen found some awesome treats hiding under the frisbee. 
 Sinclair family!
 Mmmm....  chocolate....
 OM NOM NOM!
Thanks for having us up for Easter even though it was a while ago!  :)  Next up, Easter photos at our house. And then some day I need to post all of my Christmas photos.

1 comment:

  1. What a great Easter spent together! Can't wait for our next family get together!

    ReplyDelete