Thursday, June 7, 2012

More Random Photos From Our Travels

Did you know CostCo sells the most gigantic teddy bears in the entire universe?  LAUREN KNOWS.

 Hat?  Check.  Sunglasses?  Check.  Kitty?  Check.  Big Puppy?  Check.  Blankie?  Check.  Let's roll.
 Goofing around on the swings at the park.

 I think she's doing it wrong!

 That's better.
 It's funny to me how much the kids love pizza.  Parker didn't like it until this year pretty much, but Lauren already loves it.
 See?  She can barely get it in her mouth fast enough.  Sometimes if April won't be home for dinner I just get a pizza.  :D



 Parker also really likes hot dogs, mostly thanks to school I think.  We never eat them but he had them every  other Friday as part of the lunch program at Fairfield, I think.
 Waiting to pick up Parker after school.
 With Dragon!
 HI DADDY!  CAN I SEE?????
 Run run run.



 Some clouds.
 Some more clouds.  This time from Ottawa.

2 comments:

  1. That little Lauren just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I can't believe she'll soon be two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It's crazy how old our kids are getting. The fact that she was a late walker made her age sneak up on me. I still think she's much younger than she is!

    ReplyDelete