Friday, March 11, 2011

Down With The Sickness

Ugh.  We've been hit by a serious bug of some sort.  I think it started when Parker puked in the middle of the night a while back and ever since then he's had a really bad cough while Lauren has been really snotty and gross.  And I've had some kind of crazy flu-cold-mutant bug for the last week that makes my head feel like it's about to explode at any second.  I've got some crazy congestion, a really bad cough, a really sore throat, and I just generally feel pretty crappy.  Lauren has been a trooper, though, fighting through it and sleeping when she can even though she can barely breathe.  And when she wakes up she's always super happy!  So that's a good sign. She hasn't been eating much in the last few days, though, so that's kind of worrisome.  Hopefully we all get better soon!  Luckily April isn't sick and she's taking care of us.  Maybe I need one of these?

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I can just imagine how well a bell like that would go over! :P

    ReplyDelete