Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lauren & Daddy Lunch Date

April and Parker weren't home from Claire and Kellen's house yet, so Lauren and I went to Bella Bistro for a lunch date!  I didn't have my camera, so here's a photo from my cell phone of Lauren sitting across from me in the booth and being super cute.  She loved looking out at the window at all the cars and staring at the people across from us.  
Just after we ordered our lunch we had an awesome surprise -- Parker and April showed up!  Parker ran in the door and yelled, "SURPRISE!!!"  Ha!  He's crazy like that.  So we ended up having an awesome family lunch date!  Mmmm...  fish n' chips.....

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely date she makes - can't wait to have 'girls' outings. Until then, maybe Parker wouldn't mind going out for lunch with Lita...

    ReplyDelete