Thursday, April 7, 2011

Music Class


 Miss Caroline and Miss Janet invited me back to take some more photos of the kids when they had music class with Miss Susan!  Parker loooooves music class so I was really interested to see what he would do.  Here are some photos from the day!

 Parker always goes for the trains.














Haha!  This face makes me laugh.  

 I have one nose to smell my food! 








 They were listening to "Drive My Car" by The Beatles!  The tambourines doubled as steering wheels.  The theme for the music class was the beach, so this is them driving to the beach.
 Beep beep, beep beep, yeah!



 They also played with a gigantic parachute.  Parker is kind of cautious sometimes, so he made it his job to collect the balls after the flew off.  Hopefully if they keep doing a parachute he'll eventually try because it was pretty awesome.
 Then Miss Susan did a puppet show, which the kids went CRAZY over!
 Here's the puppet, and he just kind of peeked out from around different corners and moved around a bit and the kids totally lost it!  They were screaming and laughing and they thought it was the best thing ever.
 Parker, however, did not.  He sat with Miss Caroline because he thought the screaming was too loud and it kind of freaked him out a bit.  Afterwards he had a chance to check out the puppet up close and I'm still not 100% sure if he's a fan.

 Miss Caroline during circle time! 
Thanks again to all the kids and parents in the class for letting me take photos!  It's awesome getting a chance to see all the cool stuff they do (Parker is actually at school right now while I'm making this post).

No comments:

Post a Comment