Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Wife And Kids Being Cute Together

We were all hanging out in the living room playing so I took some photos!  Here's Lauren being a cute little girl.
 Here's everyone, although Parker might need to work on the being cute part...
 Oh, that's better.
 Playing games with his robot pal, Alphie.


 Making sure Mommy is still there.
 Lauren loves Parker so much!  Everything he does makes he laugh, and she always gets so excited to see him.  She watches everything he does and I'm sure will probably try to copy him soon enough.

 Baby standing!  Her face is hilarious.  She's like, "Whaaaaa?!?"
 Now she's happy!  Standing is awesome!

 Crawling isn't quite as awesome.
 Deep in thought.



2 comments:

  1. Try not to grow up so quickly, Lauren...standing already??? Cutie pies, I love you so much, Parker and Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren is sooooooo cute!!! I just want to give her cuddles all day long! Parker is looking so much older these days - when did he get so big on me!!?!

    ReplyDelete