Friday, April 1, 2011

Parker's Plant

The other day at school, Parker made a plant!  When he was showing it to me he said, "Plants need dirt, and seeds, and sunlight, and water.  And then they'll grow really tall!"  So I guess he was listening to the teachers!  Yay!  Here's a photo of his plant in action.
 He was pretty excited about the stickers on the side of the "box".
 Grow little plant, grow!
 We have the plant on the window sill in the upstairs washroom because it seems to get the best sun.  

2 comments:

  1. This put a big smile on my face. I remember how proud Kellen was last year when he made me a plant for Mother's Day - it melts your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's go back a few more years - I remember you girls coming home from Commonwealth School with your own plants. How time passes.

    ReplyDelete