Sunday, September 11, 2011

Baby Shower For Gemma!

Here are some photos from a baby shower that April put together for Gemma!  Hooray for babies!
And cookies...  mmmm....
 And cupcakes...  mmmm....
 Did I mention cookies?  Mmmmm....
 There was a tea theme so April's friend brought lots of fancy tea cups to use!



April got to try out her new juice dispenser thing.  They looked cool but one of them had a small leak and had to go back to the store. 


  








 And I included this photo of Gemma's friend Sheena because we have a photo from her wedding reception where Sheena is holding Parker!  So here she is also holding Lauren.

2 comments:

  1. April is a super-star hostess! It was a BEAUTIFUL shower and she made everything just perfect. I am so lucky to have her in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so beautiful!. I was so impressed I asked April for the information on all the details for this shower - just super.

    ReplyDelete