Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of School!

Today is Parker's first official day of junior kindergarten at his new school!  I was about to post a few photos of him before school this morning but then I realized I actually hadn't posted photos from his very last day of nursery school, way back in June!  So here's the old last day and the new first day (with maybe an old first day for comparison).
Group shot!  Kind of!  Here's Parker's nursery school class!  They went for a field trip to the park for a picnic and to hang out.
 Parker.  Standing on a rock.  In his boots.
"Hi Daddy, I'm on a rock."
Here's Parker and Miss Caroline! 
 And Parker and Miss Janet!  Two thumbs up!
 Parker pushing the stroller around.

 Shouting goodbye to everyone before he jumped in the car.



Thanks to all the staff and parents and their awesome kids for making Parker's nursery school year a great transition from being home with me all the time to venturing out into the real world alone!  
Here's a photo of Parker on his first day of nursery school one year ago!
And here he is ready for his new school!


 He kept saying, "My backpack is toooo heavy, Daddy!"  Woops!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe he started school today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither can I!! Parker looks so little - I can't believe April was that little when I sent her to JK. I hope Parker had a good day at school. I wish him good times and good new friends. Can't wait for more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought of Parker Bear all day, yesterday. I know he will do great and meet some amazing friends! Good job, Parker!

    ReplyDelete